The Center Of Differentiated Education will provide educational enrichment opportunities for identified gifted students that will foster the development of each student's unique potential.
In order to accomplish CODE's Mission, we are committed to:• Fostering the student's desire to become an independent, self-directed, life-long learner.
• Providing an environment for gifted students to challenge each other by interacting with students of similar abilities and talents.
• Offering challenging learning experiences that are not included in the regular school curriculum.
• Developing the student's creative and critical thinking skills.
• Guiding the student's personal growth, social development, communication skills, and leadership ability.
• Involving schools, families, businesses, and community partners in preparing students for life-long learning.
Our Goals for 2012-2013 School Year
To raise student achievement by applying Differentiated Instruction strategies in classroom instruction and curriculum, applying the 4 "depth of knowledge" levels to raise instructional rigor, and improving student writing skills using the “6 + 1 Trait” writing model.