Crittenton and Spofford Schools are committed to a culture of continuous improvement in which everyone is working to improve teaching and learning throughout the organizations. Specifically, the schools are committed to the following:
• Parents/guardians and staff will work to promote positive and stronger relationships toward students' social and academic goals.
• Instructional time is highly valued, creating an environment that maximizes learning.
• Behavior and academic growth will be monitored through formal and informal evaluations, observations, data analysis.
• Effective and continual professional learning empowering others through highly qualified educational and instructional development.
• All stakeholders will commit to a structured, safe, and orderly learning environment.