The Warford Media Center is committed to providing quality literature that will encourage our students to read for learning and for fun! In order to ensure that all students have access to the great books in our collection, it is important for students to understand and follow our circulation policy.
- Students may check out two books, and may return them for new books at any time.
- Books are due in one week, but may be renewed if necessary.
- Students are responsible for damaged or lost books, and must pay replacement costs. They can not bring in a replacement book. Books purchased for the library are purchased from vendors that provide library bindings, guarantees, processing, etc., that can not be replaced with a book purchased from a store.
- If students find damage in a book they have checked out, they should bring it to the librarian's attention right away. Some damage can be repaired, in which case students will not have to pay for the book.
- Book barcode labels are very important and costly! Students will be charged a fee for removing the barcode label from library books.
You can find your child's library day and time by clicking on Classroom Library Calendar at left.