LINC Before & After School Program
Before and After School ProgramLINC will offer high-quality, affordable educational programs before and after school in the Hickman Mills School District. LINC hours are 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. LINC is provided on half day early dismissal days.Cost and Payment Options:
What you need to enroll:
- Rate of $55.00 per week
- No refund for unused days
- Checks, credit cards and money orders are accepted
- Parents may apply for child care assistance through the Missouri Department of Social Services. Applications available on site.
- Immunization records, medical form signed by a physician for any illnesses. Preschool students only: child medical examination report signed by a physician.
- Contact info (full address and phone) for the following: emergency contacts, authorized pick up persons, child's doctor and preferred hospital.
- 5-10 minutes for a parent interview.
For more information contact:Jimmarie Stinson
816-316-8569 and 816-316-8487