Misconduct notices are issued for violations of bus regulations.
Click here to view the Hickman Mills C-1 School District Notice of Bus Misconductt.
A Notice of Bus Misconduct form MUST be signed and returned to the driver before transportation is resumed.
- When the first notice is given, parental contact will be made before transportation is resumed. NOTE: Suspension may result.
- If a second notice is necessary, it will result in a minimum 1 day suspension.
- If a third notice is necessary, it will result in an automatic 5 day suspension from transportation.
- If a fourth notice is necessary, it will result in an automatic 10 day suspension or quarter, depending on which is longest.
- If a fifth notice is necessary, it will result in suspension for the remainder of the school year.
**Violations involving fighting, weapons, drugs, alcohol, safety, physical abuse or verbal abuse may result in suspension or expulsion of the student from school and/or additional time off the bus**
Rules of conduct are established solely in the interest of children's safety. Please help us by assuring your child's continued good behavior!