Social Media Posting Guidelines
Hickman Mills C-1 School District and its schools/programs encourage you to leave comments/questions and join in discussions on our Facebook page. We look forward to your comments and experiences that you wish to share.
We review all comments and reserve right to edit and/or delete anything we deem as inappropriate or offensive. Comments including but not limited to the following may be hidden or deleted:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a person or another Facebook participant
- Off-topic and redundant comments, including promotion of events, groups, pages, Web sites, organizations and programs not related to or affiliated with the Hickman Mills C-1 School District.
- Comments that use foul language or "hate speech" (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or gender bashing language)
- Comments containing profanity, unlawful, hateful, threatening, and slanderous language (as determined by Hickman Mills C-1 School District).
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- Comments that violate the privacy of our students and their families
Users who violate these guidelines may be banned from our Facebook page.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium. Please note that we may not see every inappropriate comment right away. As soon as a violation is seen, it will be removed. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.