General Flyer Distribution Procedures
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials by email via Peachjar to our parents and students.
- To use Peachjar, you must create an account for your organization. Click here.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted on the Peachjar account on the homepage of the selected school(s). Paper, hard copy flyers from outside organizations will not be placed at the schools.
- Create your flyer and save in PDF format
- To upload your flyer, go to www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval (file size must be smaller than 6 MB)
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny the flyer. Peachjar charges outside organizations a fee for this service that is typically less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
NOTE: If you are a parent group at one of our HMC-1 schools, these instructions do not apply. Contact your school's secretary for more information.