Welcome to the Media Center
Mrs. Kimberly Oehring
Mrs. Connie Sistrunk
As a result of the Ingels Library Media Center program, we envision that:
- Students and staff will become lifelong learners able to meet the challenges of productive citizenship in the 21st century.
- Students and staff will read for pleasure and enjoyment as well as to meet their own information needs.
- Students and staff will become increasingly skilled at using technology as a tool to help them achieve their goals.
Media Center Expectations:
- Returning or renewing materials before they are due.
- Quiet and considerate behavior - others are using the center too.
- Make restitution for lost or damaged materials so they can be replaced.
- Follow all rules that are established by the district when using iPads and computers.
For students, grades 3 and higher at INGELS ELEM.: You will need to put in the search bar
Click here to go to Destiny School Catalog.