Enroll Now for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Smith-Hale Longview Campus (8925 Longview Rd, Kansas City, MO 64134)
- Monday, Tuesday.......9:00 am – 11:00 am, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Thursday, Friday......9:00 am - 11:00 am, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- No enrollment will take place on Wednesdays
- Complete your Online Registration application first. This will save you time at enrollment. Find the link here.
- Bring all required documents. Click here for what you need to bring.
- Additionally, this year there is a $5 per student Technology Use fee that will be assessed to all students in grades PreK through 12th grade - with a maximum of $20 assessed per family.
- After completion of the registration process at Smith-Hale Longview campus, you must visit each of your students' home school sites to complete the enrollment process and take care of other items specific to each school location.
Residency & Enrollment Contact Information
Residency Coordinator:Ms. Barbara WunschBaptiste Educational Center
5401 E. 103rd Street
Kansas City, MO 64137
Guardian: a person appointed or qualified by a court to have care and custody of the person of a minor or incapacitated person, whether denominated as general, limited or temporary guardian, or a person legally authorized to perform substantially the same functions
Resident: a person both physically resides within a school district and is domiciled within that district. The domicile of a minor child shall be the domicile of a parent, military guardian pursuant to a military-issued guardianship or court-appointed legal guardian.
NOTE: The safe schools act states that a child must be enrolled in the school district where his/her parent/guardian resides