- Burke Academy (11115 Bennington, Kansas City, MO 64134)
- Monday, Tuesday.......9:00 am – 11:00 am, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Thursday, Friday......9:00 am - 11:00 am, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- No enrollment will take place on Wednesdays or days school is not in session
- Complete your Online Registration application first. This will save you time when you visit our Enrollment offices. See our step-by-step guide.
- Bring all required documents.
- There is a $5 required technology fee per student for all students in grades preK–8th grade.
- There is a $20 required technology fee per student for all high school students (9th–12th grade) to cover fees associated with the 1-to-1 MacBook initiative.
- After completion of the registration process at Burke campus, you must visit each of your students' home school sites to complete the enrollment process and take care of other items specific to each school location.
Residency & Enrollment Contact Information
Residency Coordinator:Ms. Barbara WunschBurke Academy11115 Bennington Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64134
Guardian: a person appointed or qualified by a court to have care and custody of the person of a minor or incapacitated person, whether denominated as general, limited or temporary guardian, or a person legally authorized to perform substantially the same functions
Resident: a person both physically resides within a school district and is domiciled within that district. The domicile of a minor child shall be the domicile of a parent, military guardian pursuant to a military-issued guardianship or court-appointed legal guardian.
NOTE: The safe schools act states that a child must be enrolled in the school district where his/her parent/guardian resides