2021-22 Online Enrollment & Registration for Returning Students
- Log into your parent portal for returning families to complete your Online Registration application
- If you need assistance with your username or password, you can reset it on the Parent Portal page, or contact your school’s Media Specialist for assistance
- You can add a new student when you are re-enrolling current students
- You will need to provide just 1 current utility bill in the name of the parent/guardian for residency verification
- Any questions or assistance needed with online registration and enrollment, please contact any of your student(s) schools directly
- There is a $5 required technology fee per student for all students in grades preK–5th grade
- There is a $20 required technology fee per student for all students in grades 6th-12th to cover fees associated with the 1:1 MacBook initiative
2021-22 Online Enrollment & Registration for New Students
- Complete your Online Registration application first, from any mobile device, computer or tablet. Be sure to have all the required documents to upload into your application.
- If necessary, please click here to schedule a one-on-one appointment for enrollment assistance, or email email@example.com for assistance with online registration
Guardian: a person appointed or qualified by a court to have care and custody of the person of a minor or incapacitated person, whether denominated as general, limited or temporary guardian, or a person legally authorized to perform substantially the same functions
Resident: a person both physically resides within a school district and is domiciled within that district. The domicile of a minor child shall be the domicile of a parent, military guardian pursuant to a military-issued guardianship or court-appointed legal guardian.
NOTE: The safe schools act states that a child must be enrolled in the school district where his/her parent/guardian resides