LINC provides affordable high quality before and after-school care for elementary school age students in a safe, fun, and caring environment that supports children's social, emotional, and physical development. The program encourages children’s growth through recreational and academic activities including homework help and a healthy snack. ·
- LINC before and after-school programs are fully-licensed and directed by LINC staff which are state-approved to operate the program.
- All LINC staff at school sites pass health and annual legal background checks and are trained in CPR.
- The program focused on youth development, academic achievement and parental engagement.
Monday - Friday
6:30am-7:25 am and 2:40pm-6:00pm
What You Will Need to Enroll:
Weather Related Closings
- Immunization record
- Individualized care plan signed by a physician for any medical condition
- Any required medications accompanied by a completed medication administration form
- Individualized Education Plan for students diagnosed with behavioral or learning disability
- PRE SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY: child medical examination report signed by a physician
- Contact information (full address and phone) for: emergency contacts, authorized pick up persons, and child's doctor
- 5-10 minutes for a parent interview
When schools or school districts are closed due to inclement weather, there will be no LINC Before and After School programs.
Lee Kupka | Caring Communities
Local Investment Commission | LINC
Warford Elementary | 11400 Cleveland Ave | Kansas City, MO 64137
Phone: 816-316-8160 | Fax: 816-316-8170
Email: email@example.com | www.kclinc.org/hickmanmills.org