LINC at Dobbs Elementary
LINC provides affordable high quality before and after-school care for elementary school age students in a safe, fun and caring environment that supports children's social, emotional and physical development. The program encourages children’s growth through recreational and academic activities including homework help and a healthy snack.
- LINC before and after-school programs are fully-licensed and directed by LINC staff which are state-approved to operate the program.
- All LINC staff at school sites pass health and annual legal background checks and are trained in CPR.
- The program focuses on youth development, academic achievement and parental engagement.
LINC Hours - NEW SCHEDULE FOR 2019-20
Monday - Friday
6:30 am - 7:25 am and 2:40 pm - 6:00 pm
No LINC after school on 1/2 day early dismissals, but morning LINC is still available on 1/2 day early dismissals.
What You Will Need to Enroll:
- Immunization record
- Individualized care plan signed by a physician for any medical condition
- Any required medications accompanied by a completed medication administration form
- Individualized Education Plan for students diagnosed with behavioral or learning disability
- PRE SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY: child medical examination report signed by a physician
- Contact information (full address and phone) for: emergency contacts, authorized pick up persons, and child's doctor
- 5-10 minutes for a parent interview
When schools or school districts are closed due to inclement weather, there will be no LINC Before & After School programs.Joyce Jennings Kynard | Caring Communities
Local Investment Commission | LINC
Dobbs Elementary | 9400 Eastern Avenue | KCMO, MO 64138
Phone: 816-316-7782 | Fax: 816-316-7805
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.kclinc.org/hickmanmills Pin it on Pinterest