Soaring To Higher Levels Of Academic Achievement Through High Expectations
We envision a school committed to fostering tolerance and respect, where students are provided with a challenging and relevant education. Ingels students will be taught to think critically in order to create, communicate and collaborate to become successful middle school scholars and beyond.
- We believe all students deserve access to a world-class education.
- We believe everyone is worthy of being treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe it is the responsibility of students, parents, faculty and community to create and to maintain collectively a quality education program for student success.
- We believe every student and adult is responsible and accountable for reaching their highest potential.
- We believe in a safe and orderly learning environment.
- We believe highly qualified educators and staff are essential for student success.