LINC at Ingels Elementary
LINC provides affordable high quality before and after-school care for elementary school-age students in a safe, fun and caring environment that supports children's social, emotional and physical development. The program encourages children’s growth through recreational and academic activities including homework help and a healthy snack.
- LINC before and after-school programs are fully-licensed and directed by LINC staff which are state-approved to operate the program.
- All LINC staff at school sites pass health and annual legal background checks and are trained in CPR.
- The program focuses on youth development, academic achievement, and parental engagement.
LINC Hours -
Monday - Thursday
6:30 am - 7:25 am and 2:40 pm - 6:00 pm
There is NO AFTERNOON LINC on Half-Day Early Dismissals!
What You Will Need to Enroll
- Immunization record
- Individualized care plan signed by a physician for any medical condition
- Any required medications accompanied by a completed medication administration form
- Individualized Education Plan for students diagnosed with a behavioral or learning disability
- Contact information (full address and phone) for emergency contacts, authorized pick up persons, and child's doctor
- 5-10 minutes for a parent interview
When schools or school districts are closed due to inclement weather, there will be no LINC Before & After School programs.
Contact Ingel’s LINC program:
- Ingels LINC office: (816) 316-7836
- Markishaw Ward, site coordinator: