Family Summit 2019
Saturday, March 7, 2020
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Smith-Hale Middle School
9010A Old Santa Fe Rd
Kansas City, MO 64138
Parenting, homeownership, your family's health, and life in general can be overwhelming. You are not in this alone! Family Summit gathers a wealth of vital resources you need for your family, home, and career. This event is inspired and led by HMC-1 parents.
- Enormous resource fair packed with organizations that can provide assistance to your family
- ESOL resources
- Job fair with businesses looking to hire; organizations with job search advice
- Health clinics
- LOTS of great giveaways you can use. Giveaways begin at 12:30 pm.
- Free food
- Translators will be available
- Childcare provided by LINC
Check back for updates as programs are confirmed.
Become a supporting partner! Call Marissa Cleaver Wamble at (816) 316-7003.