Family Summit 2021
Saturday, March 6, 2021
Virtual Event - Stay Tuned!
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, our award-winng event will look different; we will not be hosting this event in our usual fashion. The HMC-1 Family Summit will be a virtual event, scheduled for Saturday, March 6, 2021
Parenting, homeownership, your family's health, and life in general can be overwhelming. You are not in this alone! Family Summit gathers a wealth of vital resources you need for your family, home, and career. This event is inspired and led by HMC-1 parents.
- Enormous resource fair packed with organizations that can provide assistance to your family
- ESOL resources
- Job fair with businesses looking to hire; organizations with job search advice
- Health & dental resources
- LOTS of great giveaways you can use.
- Translations will be available
- Live entertainment for students provided by LINC
Become a supporting partner! Call Marissa Cleaver Wamble at (816) 316-7003.