- We believe in providing exceptional customer service.
- We believe that we play a key role in providing a welcoming environment.
- We believe that teamwork is a critical part of the district’s success.
- We believe in maintaining respectful, professional relationships with our colleagues.
- We believe in staying focused on accomplishing the district’s priorities.
- We believe that diversity and equity are essential to an effective workplace.
- We believe in being passionate about what we do, each and every day.
As a member of the central office administrative team, we are committed to:
- Providing service, support, and solutions to all stakeholders
- Providing leadership to all stakeholders
- Creating conditions in which all stakeholders feel they are valued
- Supporting a system that provides for a high quality education for its students
- Operating as a highly effective, cohesive unit
- Clearly communicating with all stakeholders
- Regularly recognizing team members
- Following the norms of professionalism and holding ourselves accountable