Our Makerspace is Open
We now have a space available to create and experiment with many new resources. Teachers can bring their students to the space to learn and explore creatively.
- Create prototypes and complex models using Tinkercad.
- The BeeBot can be programmed with up to 40 commands and then confirms its completion with lights and sound.
- Kids can watch their coding turn into learning experiences as Dash interacts with and responds to its surroundings.
- Chromakey, a green screen, allows you to take your subjects out of the real world and place him or her into a completely new world.
- The easy-to-clean surface is ideal for art and exploration activities.
- Use tangible pieces to create a unique, hands-on learning experience.
- Ozobot robots can be coded in infinite ways with color codes or online to create, learn, and share.
- A mobile video recording studio that stabilizes the use of the iPad.
- With an LED matrix and advanced sensors, the Sphero BOLT app-enabled robot provides endless opportunities to be creative and have fun while learning.
- Using a circuit board, alligator clips, and a USB cable, the toy uses closed loop electrical signals to the computer either as keyboard stroke or mouse click.
- LittleBits snap together to allow students to create circuits. The littleBits Code Kit app allows kids to experiment with circuits.
- Legos are plastic building blocks that snap together. The LEGO wall is about 5’x5’ with over 3,000 legos to create and build.