Overview of the Flexible Learning Plan
Instructional Plan Overview
- Students will have access to printable, hardcopy and/or digital materials and instructional activities (PK-12) to remain engaged in learning during any such time where schools may remain closed.
- Instructional resources will be designated by grade level.
- PK students will receive Choice Boards with a variety of learning options for each day and hardcopy lessons and activities.
- K-8 students will receive Choice Boards with a variety of learning options for each day and coursework via Google Classroom.
- Grades 9-12 students will receive coursework via Google Classroom, Discovery Education, Study Sync, PLATO, USA Test Prep
- Google Classroom VIDEO GUIDE for STUDENTS.
- Digital resources will be designated by grade level.
- Students in grades K-8 will take home a school issued iPad. Each family will be provided a district issued charger.
- Students in grades 9-12 will take home a school issued Macbook with charger.
Links to Grade Level Choice Boards:
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
- 6th Grade (including Burke Academy)
- 7th Grade (including Burke Academy)
- 8th Grade (including Burke Academy)
- 9th - 12th Grade (including Burke Academy)
HMC-1 Digital Curriculum Resources
- A variety of learning resources can be accessed by students from home with WiFi access. Students can access via Clever or through our Instructional Resources page.
- Sample daily schedule and additional resources for Teachers & Parents.
Expectations for Students
- These Student Expectations for Flexible Learning will help keep you and your child on track. We encourage you to help your student(s) access the provided instructional activities to continue his/her learning.
- Grading details for middle school students
- Please review the Flexible Learning Plan Grading Expectations to learn more.