- Business and Finance Department
Department of Communications
- PeachJar (Digital Flyer Distribution)
- Communication Audit 2020
- Mobile App
- Inclement Weather Notice
- Annual District Awards
- HMC-1 News
- HMC-1 District Newsletter
- Applause Applause Honorees
- Curriculum and Instruction Department
Department of Student Services
- Homebound Program
- Staff Directory
- Before & After School Program (LINC)
- Behavior Support
- Bullying Procedures & Suicide Awareness
- English Language Learners (EL)
- Homeless (McKinney Vento) Services/Foster Care
- Section 504
- Special Education
- Missouri Course Access and Virtual School Program
- Department of Technology
- Department of Food and Nutrition
- Department of Purchasing and Bids
- Department of Safety
- Department of Transportation
- Athletics Department
Superintendent Obeng Attends Mid-Continent Public Library’s Blue Ridge Branch Rededication Event
Superintendent Obeng joined community members and leaders for the Mid-Continent Public Library Blue Ridge Branch rededication event.
Mid-Continent Public Library’s Blue Ridge Branch opened its newly renovated space to the public in November 29, 2021. Due to COVID, they were unable to hold an opening ceremony to showcase the new wonderful, user-friendly additions made to the space.
The Blue Ridge Branch received major changes to its facility including a brand-new community room that can be used for community forums, meetings, children story time, and so much more. Other upgrades include dedicated areas for people to sit, study and relax, as well as improved lighting and additional outlets throughout.
Libraries are instrumental in being a safe place for families and communities to visit and enjoy. We are excited to have this amazing facility right in our backyard, and we hope you are too!
Did you know that as an HMC-1 student, your student ID can serve as your library card as well? And as HMC-1 staff and community members, you can get a free library card, too!
So what are you waiting for? Be sure to go and check out the renovated facility: